MCB Hawaii includes seven installations, and although the main base and
air station are labeled "Kaneohe Bay", they are an integral part of the windward community and share more than just local business with Kailua. Their partnership includes employment, homes, hosting the commander in chief, schools and social events. Many of the marines and their families
live in Kailua and many folks in Kailua work with the base as well.
The Marine Corps Base Hawaii Marines regularly
participate in community events such as color guard
presentations, parade formations, static vehicle displays, and
If your organization is interested in
having Marine Corps presence at your public event, you can send a
written request to the Public Affairs Office at least 60 days
prior to the event. If regulations and training schedule allow
Marine Corps support of your event, our office will coordinate
that support for you.
If you're interested in having the U.S. Marine Corps Forces, Pacific
Band perform at an event, call (808) 257-7040 or
(808) 257- 7350.
History of KMCA
Support our TroopsUSO Cares
- Help them provide care packages delivered all over the world.
Commissary Gift Certificates
- Help a family purchase groceries by giving a gift certificate.
- See a list of deployed personnel and what items they are in need of.Book For Soldiers
- A nonprofit organization. Send books, DVD’s, games or relief supplies.Homes For Our troops
- Contribute to building and remodeling specially adapted (handicap accessible) homes for severely wounded veterans.Lets Say Thanks
- Send a card to a our military overseas.Operation Uplink
- Helps fund phone cards that are distributed to service members separated from their families.Operation Hero Miles
-Donate your frequent flyer miles to deployed troops so they can fly home or help family members visit a recovering loved one in military hospitals around the country.Operation Gratitude
-Provides different ways for you to show your appreciation for the troops.Soldiers’ Angels
-Become a soldier’s angel by adopting one.